Friday, June 26, 2009

OMG!!!!!!

Scenic Highway 12. Very beautiful road and recipient of a prestigious award n1 (stay tuned to future blogditions to find out which)















Beauty becomes lethal. This is where the one lane road becomes two lanes. The drop-off is about 300 feet down and there are no guard rails on either side of the road! They wouldn't even be able to tell that there was a vehicle of any type down there if you rolled off...it would just look like a hunk of metal. I don't even think they could recover you or your vehicle from the bottom!!! This is where I start to feel nauseated and ?Randy's palms start to sweat.














It is all that I can do to roll down the window, hold my hand out with the camera strapped to my wrist and start snapping pictures without looking.














OMG! Aaron starts making comments about falling off the road and hitting bottom. My checks are flushed and I think I am going to have to lean out of the window...I am that nauseated.














Previously in the trip Aaron asked what was the maximum slope our RV pulling little H could handle....Randy says 10%.



OMG this is 14% and there is no where to turn our rig around! Remember a grade of 8% heated up our breaks enough to where we could smell them and ended up pulling over for a bit to let them cool.

No comments:

Post a Comment